Regulatory Affairs Officer
REACH and CLP
Location: UK, Crewe
ReFaC, part of the CSB Compliance Group, is a scientific and regulatory affairs company working predominantly in the chemicals' industry. A full time Regulatory Toxicologist, specialized in environmental/eco-toxicology, is required to assist ReFaC’s team in providing our clients with expert regulatory advice and support.
The position offers an opportunity to play a key role in delivering a portfolio of regulatory compliance services to companies based in the UK, Europe and overseas.
The company is seeking a pro-active individual with the technical skills to continue its expansion.
Your Daily Work
The job will require you to:
- Consult our clients in their daily questions on REACH, CLP and other regulations
- Manage your assigned projects like registrations and notifications to the European
or UK authorities within the applicable deadlines and with the desired quality
- Keep information up to date and confirming the compliance status for our clients covered as Only Representative
- Perform technical work using IUCLID6
- Be in close contact with and report directly to the company’s Director
- Work closely with our international Team within the CSB Compliance Group
The ideal candidate will be a team player and will have a detailed knowledge of REACH and CLP legislation, as well as having the necessary inter-personal and customer service skills to work with new and existing clients. Consideration may also be given to less knowledgeable individuals, as further training can be offered to exceptional candidates.
Reporting to the company’s Director, the Regulatory Affairs Officer will be responsible for the effective delivery of the company’s technical and regulatory services.
The successful candidate will therefore have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the REACH and CLP legislation
(further regulatory knowledge in other areas is of advantage)
- A scientific or technical first degree, ideally in chemistry or biochemistry
- Effective communication skills
- Good team-working skills
At least basic knowledge of working in IUCLID6
What we offer
Based in the North West, the position offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions incl.
30 days of paid vacation and the possibility to partly work from home.